October 7, 2019
Emering Architect Day BRR
Dream of a career using your creativity or visual skills? Join us as we spend a half day at BRR Architecture in Atlanta.
Learn about careers in the Architecture field.
- Tour the stunning offices of BRR Architecture, where clients include brands such as Walmart, AMC, Lowes, Doubletree and more.
- Hear about the day of life of Architects within the company.
- Participate in mini projects, demos, presentations, challenges and pitch ideas.
- Leave with the knowledge, contacts and a real-world understanding of the skills and education needed to be successful in this careers field.
How to participate
- Must be actively enrolled in the CYC Early Earners Program. Current and Returning members need to Register Here on the Book Event Tab.
- Check In /Departure is (TBA). Program starts (TBA) .
- Open to students from the South Gwinnett Cluster of Schools . New students. (DAY PASS) A teacher or counsel recommendation is required for all events.
Dress according to the industry’s style. Business casual attire is best. No shorts, sweatpants, crop tops, hats, t-shirts with objectionable logos/graphics or gum. Nice, clean jeans, with polo style shirt or button down are acceptable.
Lunch will be provided by (TBA).
Download the printable details here.
Limited (7 Aspriants max). Seats fill fast! Sign up today.
Participating Students and Partners:
Contact your teacher or career counselor.
South Gwinnett Cluster Schools: Complete enrollment/registration, fill out our online permission form and email (scan or photo) to firstname.lastname@example.org and await confirmation.
PAST EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
WORLD ARCHITECTURE DAY (1st Monday October)