March 31, 2019
Working on an entry to the Student Podcast Challenge? Here’s what you need to know.
Guidelines to remember
- The contest is open to teachers with students between fifth and 12th grades.
- Podcasts must be between three and 12 minutes long.
- Podcasts must not include music.
- Students can work with a class or extracurricular group to make their podcasts.
- Students will need the help of a teacher to submit their podcast. The entry form is open to teachers only.
Before starting a podcast, read through the official rules here.
Dates to keep in mind
- Submissions are now open to teachers. You can submit through this page. (Having trouble? Email email@example.com.)
- Submissions close on March 31, 2019.
- Judging will begin in April.
See reference page: